AD LISTING POLICIES ARE INTENDED TO:
- Support government laws and regulations
- Minimize risks to both buyers and sellers.
- Provide equal opportunity to all buyers and sellers
- Protect intellectual property rights
- Provide an enjoyable buying & Selling experience
Your listing, information, Advertisement
- Shall not be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing. Further shall not be fraudulent, misrepresenting, misleading or pertain to the sale of any illegal, stolen goods and or services which do not belong to you or you do not have the authority for.
- Shall not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other computer programmes that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
- Shall not be allowed to libel anyone or include hate, derogatory, slanderous speech directed at individuals or groups. You should not advocate violence against other users or individuals or groups.
Consequences of Breach of Listing Policy
Users who violate the prohibited items policy and or the restricted items policy may be subject to the following actions
- Permanent blacklisting from 99Clap.Com portal and community
- Reporting to Law Enforcement or Appropriate Authorities
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments on some ones behalf, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"